Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CHARLIE SHEEN PLANS BEACH WEDDING

Television star Charlie Sheen and his fiancee Brooke Mueller are planning an romantic beach wedding. The couple got engaged last year, and almost opted for a spontaneous Las Vegas wedding during a Christmas trip to the Sin City capital. But Sheen wants to give his girl a dream ceremony, and she is busy planning the happy nuptials. She tells OK! magazine, "I don’t know the specifics of it yet, but I think a beach setting is beautiful for a wedding. We want to keep it relatively small and private. I want to remember the day. "I went to the Monique Lhuillier store to look for wedding dresses the other day, and I saw some that I liked." Mueller is keen to have kids with Sheen, and is currently testing out her mothering skills on the actor’s two daughters with ex-wife Denise Richards, Sam, three and Lola, two. She says, "I think I’ll be more knowledgeable. I want a couple of children at least."
Photo By: Steve Buckley/BuzzFoto