Sunday, March 30, 2008

GEORGE CLOONEY PLANS TO QUIT

Hollywood star George Clooney is planning to walk away from acting before he hits 60, to concentrate on film-making full-time. After finding fame infront of the camera, Clooney has been expanding into writing and directing in recent years, with the Oscar-nominated Good Night, and Good Luck and his new movie Leatherheads. And now the 46-year-old say's he is prepared to make the switch full-time when he’s too old to play leading men anymore. Clooney says, "I certainly would do that with the acting part. "I’m fairly comfortable with the idea of growing into a grey-haired old character actor. But the reason I’m directing and writing is that it’s a world that will allow me to be creative long after people stop wanting to see me in front of a camera."
Photo By:Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto