Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TONY ROMO HELPED JESSICA SIMPSON

Singer Jessica Simpson credits boyfriend Tony Romo with reigniting her career, because he helped her feel at ease in her own skin. Simpson has felt competitive with her former loves, even with ex. husband Nick Lachey and singer/songwriter boyfriend John Mayer, but has overcome her relationship anxiety with the football star. She tells Glamour magazine, "He made me feel comfortable (being myself) again. We got to know each other by talking, which I think is the best way."She adds of the couple's first dinner date, when the pair shared their first kiss: "I had butterflies you would not imagine. I wanted to puke in the cupholder."I said, 'Were you just trying to kiss me in front of all these people?' I was taken aback by someone wanting to kiss me in public. Because normally people are ashamed."This article could come out and Tony and I could be broken up but he still deserves all the accolades for bringing me back to who I am."