Tuesday, June 10, 2008

JESSICA ALBA HAS A PROUD FATHER

Hollywood star Jessica Alba made sure her proud father Mark was at her bedside when she became a first-time mother over the weekend, by flying him to Los Angeles California from Florida.
Dad Mark Alba heard his daughter had gone into labor while he was away on a business trip.Alba tells Latina.com, "She flew me right out." The proud grandfather claims little Honor Marie is the spitting image of her mother: "She’s got Jessica’s complexion, her hair, her eyes. She looks like Jessica when she was a baby."I thought Jessica was the prettiest baby I had ever seen, but I was wrong." Mark admits he was overcome with emotion when his little girl became a mother for the first time. He said, "I was really choked up. I never thought that I would cry so much. The fact that this little girl came out of my daughter’s stomach, it blows my mind."