Thursday, June 5, 2008

LILY ALLENS DRUNKEN NIGHT OUT

Drunk Lily Allen

Singing star Lily Allen is ashamed of her drunken behavior at a London awards show last Tuesday, and is insisting she feels "awful" about her drunken actions. The pop star turned heads with her bright pink hair at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards, where she was presented with the Editor's Special Award. She was pictured at the start of the night looking elegant in a pale pink off-the-shoulder dress, but by the end of the night, Allen was so inebriated she had to be carried to her car. Writing on her MySpace blog, she adds, "Last time I wrote here, I was defending my honor and dignity, explaining my innocence and also outrage at the press for insinuating my behavior (sunbathing topless while on holiday) was embarrassing. "This time I'm putting my hands up, I got very drunk last night, too drunk. It's not cool getting that drunk, I feel awful..."Kids, drink responsibly or you'll end up looking like this, not pretty! "Was quite fun though, from what I can remember."