Thursday, March 24, 2011

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash

A while ago I was asked to do some reviews on products I'm using at the moment, so I'll try my best to do one every once in a while! :)

At the moment, I am using Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. This is part of a range of scrubs and washes, but I haven't actually tried any of them out yet, but am planning to do so soon!

What it says: 'Helps eliminate spots and blackheads with a fresh clean feel.'

What I think: I partly agree with this. The wash leaves me feeling clean and fresh. My face also feels very very soft afterwards. The smell of the scrub is delicious too (if you like grapefruit anyway because it is very strong haha!). I have quite oily skin so I am prone to spots and blackheads, and I personally don't think it seems to help with that, so if your looking for a facial wash in order to get rid of those little imperfections, this isn't really for you. However, I still think this wash is great for just generally washing your face. One of my favourites!

Repurchase? Definitely!

Have you tried this?
What did you think?

xxxx