Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blogger Interview x6 - Lauren from 'With Love, Freckles'

The 6th lovely lady to be be put in the spot light is the very gorgeous Lauren from 'With Love, Freckles'! I love reading Lauren's posts because her blog is so versatile! She blogs about everything and anything! Whenever Lauren posts, I rush to read it, and she never fails to put a smile on my face! :)



1.  When did you start blogging and what made you create one?

I'm coming up to my 1st birthday of blogging! I created a blog because I saw that my close friend had one, and thought it was a different and interesting way to spend my time, rather than sitting on facebook for hours, as it were. I've kept a diary since I was around 8 years old, and I thought this could act as my online diary sort-of-thing, however it seems to have taken my initial habit of even writing a diary. Of course I don't put my personal thoughts on here, but this is a fun way of writing what’s on my mind etc.


2. What do you enjoy blogging about?

I enjoy blogging because... I can blog about anything I want! I'm the versatile sort of blogger, I'm not into anything too in particular, just what's going on in life at the time of day. With Love, Freckles is my personal little outlet of thoughts, photos and inspiration that I have taken.


3. What sort of blogs do you enjoy reading? 

Again, I read any type of blog I want! I don't tend to be too particular when reading also. A blog can make me follow due to a certain post, a certain something that was said or even a certain picture I enjoyed looking at. I'm not sure what it is, but when something about a blog has me hooked, it does indeed, have me hooked.


4. Name some of your favourite blogs...

You can find some of my favourite reads on a page on my blog however my top two would be tinybabyteef.blogspot.com <http://tinybabyteef.blogspot.com> and hottrampiloveyouso.blogspot.com <http://hottrampiloveyouso.blogspot.com>  ENJOY!


5. Apart from blogging, what do you enjoy doing? (hobbies, clubs, etc.)

My most recent 'hobby' so to speak, is exercise. Surprisingly enough! I've never enjoyed exercise, never, and with my mum being a fitness instructor I should have really. However, recently I've found the certain forms of exercise I particularly enjoy e.g. ZUMBA and now I don't even mind the odd run on the treadmill in the gym :-) Once you're fit, it appears exercise becomes more easier and enjoyable. Plus, I'm a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding in Italy in summer, I NEED to be in good shape!


6. What are your favourite make-up brands?

My favourite make up brand overall would have to be Benefit. They seem to just have that edge over all other retail, highstreet make up brands. However, all my day to day make up is mainly Rimmel. A very affordable make, with good results too!




7. Any top beauty tips you'd like to share?

My latest post on radiance boosting will tell you more, but Vitamin E cream is a definite must have for glowing skin! Also, if you're prone to dry skin around your eye area, put some vaseline on overnight, the dryness will be gone in the morning.. Promise!


8. If you could only wear one piece of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
BRONZER BRONZER BRONZER. Je deteste being pale.


9. Do you have a favourite shop?

I don't tend to have a favourite shop, as I don't shop for the label. It will be certain items that catch my eye, not the shop itself.


10. Do you have a favourite piece of clothing/outfit, if so what?

I like my collection of little dresses that I wear on summer days. My favourite would have to be my Hollister pink and white striped one, that makes me look like an old fashioned ice cream server girl.


11. If you could go on a holiday anywhere you wanted, right now, where would you go?

Anywhere with sun!! It's been over a year since I've had foreign sun on my freckly skin, but if I had to choose.. I'd go back to Hawaii! On that little cove beach, where I snorkelled with the giant turtles with my little brother.




12. What do you think the most important thing in life is?
 
Peace, love & happiness. Once you've found all three, you're laughing!

............................

Thank you very much to Lauren for taking the time to fill this out for my lovely readers! :)

Now the tables have turned and I took a moment out of the interviewer seat and into the interviewee seat!

I was featured at It's Em! - check it out here!