Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sigma Wishlist #1

Hello girlies, hope you're all having a lovely day :)

After receiving my Sigma F80 brush as part of the incentive programme at Sigma Beauty, I have been hooked on their brushes ever since! There is such a big range to choose from, and I'm sure they're all just as amazing as the F80 one, which I love!

If I could, I'd buy the whole collection, but unfortunately I just don't have the money for that, but here are a few that have caught my eye recently...


(From left to right)

1. Foundation Brush (F60)
2. Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush (F15)
3. Concealer Brush (F70)
4. Large Fluff Eye Brush (E50)

What's on your Sigma wishlist?
Have you tried any of these brushes?

You can visit Sigma to see their huge brush collection here!


Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway here! xo