Sunday, May 29, 2011

Everyday Minerals 'Cheek' Review

I also received two other products from Everyday Minerals to review.
They were both blushers in the colours 'Rhapsody In Peach' and 'DVR Saturday'.


Rhapsody In Peach

This colour is a coral-y peachy colour. I was very excited about receiving this as I am really liking corals at moment, but unfortunately its not as it appears in the pot. This actually comes out very faintly and you can only see a small amount of colour behind all the shimmer. Perhaps you could build up colour by creating layers, but I had expected more! On the good side, it is very soft and blends well for easy application and gives you a 'just been on holiday' looking glow!


DVR Saturday

This colour is a sort of berry pink colour. It is very shimmery but is still quite pigmented so you only need to apply a very small amount or it could look a bit silly and over the top! Like I said above, it also blends well so is easy for application!


(The picture is edited but it helps show the true colour as my camera didn't catch it very well!)

Overall, I did like both blushers for different reasons, and although they did have their faults in someways, I hope to try out some more colours soon!

Have you tried any Everyday Minerals blushers?
What do you think?