Sunday, May 29, 2011

How charming?

Accessorize began starting selling charms for bracelets a little while ago (as far as I know anyway!) and until now I've not really taken much notice of them. 

However, yesterday whilst in town with my lovely boyfriend, I spotted a few very lovely ones that would look so pretty on a little charm bracelet.

Here are a few of my favourites...

Satchel Bag Charm £5

Ollie Owl Charm £4

Mini Clam Shell Charm £4

Bicycle Charm £5

Brolly Charm £5

Aren't all so lovely?

I was planning on purchasing some of these, but the only problem is that the bracelet I was planning on attaching them too is silver, and I have only just realised that the charms are gold! Also, Accessorize do not sell bracelets to go with them.

So if you know where I could get a good quality charm bracelet (thats not expensive!!!), please let me know!

Have any of the Accessorize charms caught your eye?


P.S. My mobile phone was stolen yesterday and I want to cry.